Deliver Online Examinations through EvaExam
is already used successfully within 8 UK Universities, and is the sister to EvaSys for module and course evaluation used by over 60 UK institutions, with 1000+ customers world-wide.
Please take the following example online exams; (i) multiple-choice; (ii) open question. Both exams are set-up for repeatable use. All elements are configurable to an institution’s needs. The attached pdf report is an example of one of the reports provided for an examiner. If you would like a webinar to illustrate the examiner experience, and how exams are created, issued and marked, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key features offered for online examinations include:
- Fully Web-based – No need to install any software on the client side
- Secure – Includes support for exam caching and browser locking
- Adaptable – Can be used for formal summative assessments, formative quizzes and tests etc.
- Versatile – Has an extensive array of question types (single, multiple choice, true/false, open, kprim etc)
- Flexible – Can be time-limited (e.g. make the exam only open for a defined period), and supports question randomisation
- Convenient – Integrates though LTI with VLEs
- Customisable – Has an extensive range of templates
- Time-saving – Will automatically mark multiple choice/true or false questions (instant results)
- Automated – Generates an answer sheet for examiner review
- Online Marking – Supports efficient online marking, including marking instructions
- Immediate Reports – Provides immediate reporting with question analysis and grade distribution, as well as data export options
- PDF Reporting – For non-open questions, can deliver a PDF report to the candidate confirming pass/fail immediately on completion of the exam
EvaExam is quick and easy to set up
- Within hours a webinar can be delivered
- Within half-a-day EvaExam can be deployed
- Within 30 Minutes EvaExam can be configured
- Within a day the first exam can be created and issued
We will train, coach and support you fully to optimise use, minimise effort and maximise outcomes.