EvaSys/EvaMetrics/EvaExam Workshop – Thursday 3rd October 09:00 – 13.00
University of London, Brunswick Room (G7). Location details here
- This follows on from the successful seminars held in Birmingham and London in July.
- The workshop is also being delivered on Thursday 19 September 2019 at Aston University (ahead of the Quality Strategy Network Conference).
- Improving online response rates using the EvaMetrics suite
- Integrating student surveys with VLEs and student apps
- Free text students’ comments
- Analysing through Sentiment Analysis
- Categorising against NSS groupings
- Reporting methods and outputs for all stakeholders
- Using Module Benchmarking to identify modules or areas that may be jeopardising a good TEF outcome
- New features in the most recent EvaSys release, V8
- Reducing academic time in conducting large exams – a brief overview of EvaExam